Top Software Development Companies in Argentina
Argentina may be new to the software development industry, but they certainly have qualified software development firms. In fact, software development agencies based in South America can cost as little as $55-$75 per hour. View the top 3 custom software development companies in Argentina below.
Top Argentina Software Development Firms Of 2020
In the last five years, Argentina has had steady growth in the IT sectors. Our complete list of the best developers below will help you find a software company in Argentina that will foster long-term business growth.
|Company||Website||Location||Team Size||Average Rate||Minimal Budget|
|1. NaNLABS||https://www.nan-labs.com||Argentina||Under 49||$50/hr||$25,000+|
|2. Codenmate||https://www.codenmate.com||Argentina||Under 49||$35/hr||$1,000|
|3. Poncho Studio||https://helloponcho.com||Argentina||Under 49||$25/hr||$1,000|
|4. Filez||https://www.filez.com.ar||Argentina||Under 49||$25/hr||Under $1,000|
|5. elPixel Digital Marketing Agency||http://www.elpixel.com||Argentina||50-99||$25/hr||$1,000|
|6. Alas IT||http://alasit.com||Argentina||Under 49||$50/hr||$1,000|
|7. GM2dev||https://www.gm2dev.com||Argentina||Under 49||$36/hr||Inquire|
|8. Nextperience||http://www.nextperience.net||Argentina||100 - 249||Inquire||Inquire|
|9. Adverita||https://adverita.com||Argentina||Under 49||$20/hr||Under $1,000|
|10. Triptongo||https://triptongo.com.ar||Argentina||Under 49||$35/hr||$1,000|
|11. HG Studio||http://www.hgstudio.com.ar||Argentina||Under 49||$14/hr||Under $1,000|
|12. Balloon Group||http://balloon-group.com||Argentina||Under 49||$30/hr||Under $1,000|
|13. Dogo Creativo, Corp||http://www.dogocreativo.com||New York||Under 49||Inquire||$10,000|
|14. Isocorp||https://isocorp.net||Argentina||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000|
|15. iVirtual.la||https://www.ivirtual.la||Argentina||Under 49||$20/hr||$1,000|
|16. Elevated Internet Marketing||https://www.elevated.com||California||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000|
|17. Thrive Internet Marketing Agency||https://thriveagency.com||Texas||50-99||$125/hr||$1,000|
|18. Rock Paper Simple||https://rockpapersimple.com||Florida||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000|
|19. Big Drop Inc||https://www.bigdropinc.com||New York||100 - 249||$125/hr||$50,000+|
|20. Social Fire Media||https://socialfiremedia.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000|
|21. Ignite Visibility||https://ignitevisibility.com||California||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
Why Outsource Software Development To Argentina: 5 Advantages
Argentina is slowly cultivating the reputation of a hot software offshoring hub. They may not be one of the hottest outsourcing destinations yet, but the progress has been steady and there are many benefits to be enjoyed before the hype kicks in.
Here are the top five reasons why you should consider hiring an Argentinian software development company:
- Cost effectiveness: Argentinian software development rates are some of the lowest on the global market - a feature that is expected to change, although not drastically, as the country gains momentum on the software offshoring scene.
- Quality of education: Argentina invests more of its GDP in education than the US does. As a result, their workforce is well-qualified to work on internationally competitive software solutions.
- High retention rates: Argentinian software engineers are known to be loyal which translates to low turnover. This ensures stability and consistency during the development of your solution.
- Ideal time zone: It may seem innocuous, but the ability to overlap the work hours with your offshore software development team in Argentina is a great advantage; It facilitates communication and accelerates reaction time in the face of unexpected issues or requirement change.
- English proficiency: Argentina, as a whole, ranks as highly proficient in English, and as the most proficient country in South America. Therefore, expect little to no obstacles to your communication and collaboration with software engineers in Argentina.
Argentina Software Outsourcing: How Do I Find The Right Software Development Partner For My Business
Finding a software development partner anywhere is a challenge, let alone in a foreign country. A list of the pre-screened software development companies, like the one we’ve put together for you (see above ↑) is a great place to start.
But, before filtering and reaching out to any particular software development companies in Argentina, be sure to:
- define your requirement
- set a budget for your project
- learn as much as possible about offshoring and
- learn as much as possible about the country you think of offshoring software development to
Let’s look at each of these points:
Clearly Define Your Requirement
Software development companies in Argentina will have a different sets of technical skills, experiences and portfolios.
To find the best fit for your organization, start by clearly defining what it is that you need help with. Think about
- the type of services that you require: Argentinian software development companies, like most offshoring companies, typically offer two types of services, one of which is staff augmentation - long-term, continuous collaboration whereby your software development partner in Argentina builds and manages a team of software professionals dedicated exclusively to your organization. The other type are project-based services, which simply means that you establish a one-time partnership with the purpose and for the duration of the successful completion of your project.
- the type of tasks you wish to outsource: Are you looking to outsource end-to-end development, or the particular parts of the development process like design, architecture, coding, quality assurance (QA) or support?
- other unique requirements that would ensure the successful delivery of your project: Is there a technology stack you are keen on? Is there a particular specialization that you are after, like machine learning and AI, blockchain, IoT, AR / VR, etc.?
Set A Budget
Building custom software is known to cost a pretty penny, but outsourcing to agencies in countries like Argentina can help curb costs.
As mentioned earlier, Argentina is still one of the most cost effective destinations, but as anywhere, the rates increase with the (promised) quality of output. (Keep reading for more info on average Argentina software engineer salaries ↓)
To find your ideal software development partner in Argentina, set a budget for your offshoring project. This will help you filter the companies that can deliver the most value for your buck.
Learn About Offshoring
Outsourcing is difficult and offshoring amplifies all the difficulties associated with it. With geography, language and culture separating you, you couldn’t expect it to be otherwise.
This is why it is important to know what you are getting into. Read other companies’ experiences and learn as much as possible from them.
Luckily, there are also tools and best practices in place to help you bridge the gaps and synchronize with your offshore software team in no time.
In short: to have a healthy head start in your offshoring venture, be sure to come in prepared and ready to take on the challenge.
Learn About Offshoring Software Development to Argentina
“No man is an island,” and neither are companies. They exist in an ecosystem governed by the local rules, be they unwritten business rules or those enshrined in the constitution.
Before outsourcing software development to Argentina, or any foreign country for that matter, be sure to learn as much as possible about:
- The country’s political climate and how it may affect your business; Unstable governments can lead to unexpected and forced down times, they can affect bank operations (important for transactions), currency fluctuation and even cut or limit your local team’s access to the internet.
- The country’s legal system, particularly the IP laws: You want to ensure that your intellectual property is fully protected before the law of the country where your solution is developed and sensitive information is handled.
- The country’s business environment, particularly how cooperative the business community is, how easy and safe it is to do business in the area, as well as the state of corruption and how this may impact your project.
- Currency (if applicable): How stable is the local currency and how it would affect your offshoring budget in the long run.
Software Development Companies in Argentina: 13 Questions To Ask
When you narrow your search down to a few prospective software development partners in Argentina, you will be conducting interviews with each candidate and, ideally, their references.
Here are some of the questions to ask your prospective software development partner:
1. What is their preferred tech stack and why? Would they be willing to explore other technologies that might work better for your project?
2. How do they deliver their services? Do they build dedicated teams (staff augmentation) or do they prefer project-based collaboration?
3. Which development method do they use and why?
4. Which project management tools do they use and why?
5. How do they ensure effective communication with a client (i.e. you and your team)? Have they any processes and tools in place to facilitate communication?
6. How do they ensure transparency over the development process?
Now, here is an additional set of questions to ask a software development company in Argentina, or any other prospective foreign development partner:
7. How do you attract talent? Leading software development companies in Argentina will proactively build relationships with universities and strive to be present in the local IT scene, whether as organizers or sponsors of tech-related events.
8. How do you maintain low retention rates? Leading software development companies in Argentina will also understand the importance of valuing their staff by providing adequate compensation, incentives, bonuses and access to training opportunities.
9. How do you help your software professionals stay on top of the latest trends? Try to find out how seriously they take continuous education. Do they sponsor or organize in-house training, tech talks or other activities/programs to keep their software professionals informed and motivated.
Finally, these are the questions to ask your prospective development partner’s references:
10. How would you evaluate the quality of the company’s output?
11. How would you evaluate their dedication to your project?
12. How would you evaluate the ease of communication with your key contacts in the company and their staff?
13. How would you evaluate the company’s agility and attitude in the face of challenge or urgent requirements/change?
Argentina Software Engineer Salary: How Does It Inform The Cost Of Software Development
The average software engineer salary in Argentina falls between $6,500 and $9,500 per year.
As anywhere, the actual rates will depend on the expertise and years of experience.
After the software company’s fees and other costs associated with offshoring, you can expect to pay as low as $14 per person, per hour. A more common rate is the range of $20-$35 per non-senior engineer, per hour, but these can go as high as $100 per specialist, per hour.
Software Development in Argentina: Who Should Outsource
Argentina is a great software outsourcing destination for companies looking for cost-effective services and accessible development partners.
The country’s time zone, high English proficiency and creative workforce combined offer great value for some of the most competitive rates on the global market.
In terms of the project itself, Argentina software development companies are specialized in a variety of fields from website development to AI and IoT, therefore, almost any company can expect to find a perfect software development partner in this budding software outsourcing hub.